Monday, February 10, 2014

Pelican Painting, Daily Painting, "King of the Flock" by Carol Schiff 9x12x1.5" Oil

I was visiting Cocoa Beach pier when I spied this beautiful creature and knew immediately I would soon be working on a pelican painting.

Purchase here
199 + Shipping


He must have been conditioned to getting lots of attention as he tried his best to ignore me, especially after he realized I didn't have any fish.  Lots of people fish off the pier and I am sure he grabs his share of fish from those who don't protect their catch.


I named him "Jake".  I once knew a Jake with a very large mouth (if you know what I mean).

Thanks for viewing my daily paintings today!



www.CarolSchiff Studio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your site Cccam Server quite a bit up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol…

    ReplyDelete

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...