Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Just a few Pieces!

 by Kathy Garvey

There were only three Pieces of 8 yesterday! Everyone seems to be traveling. But Mary, Carmen and I carried on at the Guild. Carmen is just back from a wonderful trip to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and working on painting some of her fabulous subjects from that beautiful city. Mary is working on a really large "fractured" watercolor and I am painting in some color on a few of my ink drawings from my recent trip to Virginia. Here's a few photos of what we were up to.
Carmen painting a cowboy on the streets of San Miguel

Mary working on her "fractured" watercolor

Kathy's watercoloring in an ink drawing
For all the missing Pieces  - hope you are all having fun - but remember we want you back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...