Saturday, February 5, 2011
Triplets, 8x6
In response to Kathy's post with all the pears, here is my painting. Put a roomful of artists together, give them a subject, and no two results will be alike. That makes it fun.
Labels:
black,
daily painting,
fruit,
white,
yellow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas
I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...
-
Checking the Chicks 24 x 24, on salvaged tin ceiling tile unframed, ready to hang I'm having a little too much fun lately w...
-
I've just returned from a wonderful trip to the Everglades looking for Liguus Tree Snails. They're an inspiration for a project that...
-
My good friend Vincent Lamb is a wonderful nature photographer and I am a proud owner of a number of his fine photographs of Florida flora a...
These are fun. I feel like they're dancing! Your spirit must have been in a very good place when you painted these. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteI agree. These look so lively and happy. I really like it.
ReplyDelete