Monday, February 7, 2011

CONTEST WINNER, Three Palms with Sunrise, 8x10, Oil, Carol Schiff Studio

Today is my lucky day as I was just notified that this painting won 1st Place in the January challenge of Kay Zahn's Streetview Paint-Off.  To say that I am thrilled is an understatement.  Kay is a wonderful lady and artist who believes in supporting original art.  If you have not been to her website, or joined her challenges, I hope you will consider giving it a try.  It's lots of fun.

I want to remind everyone that I am having a painting give-away on my Etsy sites.  Between now and March 31, 2011, make a purchase at either site, CarolOnEdge or CarolSchiffStudio and you will be entered one time  for each purchase you make.  On March 31, 2011, I will draw out the name of the lucky winner and ship a 6x8 painting, a $99. value, to the winner free of charge.  It could be you!  Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there at that sunrise, it would have been beautiful! I love the painting! Did you paint it Carol or was it Kay? Whoever did, congradulations on 1st place!

    ReplyDelete

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...