Thursday, October 1, 2020

Bwauk!! Late chickens and some other fun, by Jean Thomas

 I was working on these chickens, really I was. Lately though, I'm not good at drawing in the car, which is where I've been lately. The chickens in hats were inspired by my old "chickens in underwear and high heels" sketch. (don't ask where that idea came from!) I saw a picture of some women in big hats and that was the inspiration for the three. Hope to make you smile. 

                                                        Chickens in Hats



Chickens in Pants




Bonus Sketch
This guy was inspired by a new ink pen I received.


Happy Fall!


1 comment:

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...