Saturday, June 2, 2018

Another pattern, another Adobe Application





These patterns, are based on a sketch from my sketchbook (top picture). The two patterns above were produced in Adobe Illustrator.
It has a story:
One day I was out in my back yard. It's a magical place with a lot of life... birds, rabbits, raccoons and opossums.... and especially bug life: dragonflies, bees, and flies.

All of a sudden, I was surrounded by hundreds of buzzing bees. They seemed to like to dive bomb my head! They never landed or bit me. I was amazed at the phenomenon. My creative brain kicked in and I imagined they were aliens from another planet and were buzzing me to check me out. (Who knows how big aliens are!?) I ran inside and made this sketch so I would remember the day!
So these patterns were based on the rocket bees I saw that day! What could you see?
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...