Sunday, June 3, 2018

Life is Just a Long Road Trip!!



Ready to Roam
original block print, signed & numbered
matted to 8 x 10

Two of my current fav adventures are camping in our little airstream and making art.  When I can combine the two it's nirvana.  I made several sketches of our "Flying Pig II" trying to simplify it.  Then I transferred the drawing to a rubber block and began to carve out what I did not want to print.
Several tries later I came up with a piece that satisfied me.  Matted, it fits easily into a standard 8 x 10 frame and is perfect for anyone who loves the call of the open road.


 This small jewell is priced at only $15.00 so I can spread some love while they last.  It will arrive in the mat ready to frame. Shipping and handling adds another $5.00 to the total price.  You can read my story about using this art to make new friends here.

Want one of your own or one to gift? Email me at: art@cindymichaud.com
I'll ship one out and invoice you through PayPal.  Let's spread some art love this summer.

Safe Travels,
Cindy Michaud

p.s. if you have a camper name or favorite camp motto (i.e. home is where you park it....) let me know and I will be happy to add it lengthwise to the left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...