Thursday, April 10, 2014

Flower Painting, Floral Still Life, "Mixed Blessings" by Carol Schiff, 8x8x1.5 Oil

It's spring.....sigh!  The perfect time to paint flowers...........



Purchase here
140 + shipping
I don't know about you, but I was beginning to think that winter would never go away!  I now what you're thinking...."she lives in Florida???)  Well. true, but even in Florida we have seen day after day of piles of snow and cars sliding off the road, although it was on the nightly news.  We feel for those of you who had to suffer through it first hand and we are happy that it is gone.



detail
So lets all celebrate a new beginning.



Hope you pin it!




www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...