Thursday, April 3, 2014

Art Sale, Painting on Sale, "Half-way up the Mountain" by Carol Schiff, 11x14" Oil

Another painting on sale today because it is  "WILD AND WACKY WEDNESDAY".

The road we live on in western North Carolina, like many roads there, leads up and over a mountain.  I found this charming scene one fall as we were out for a drive on a beautiful, warm September day.

Purchase here
225 minus 30 refund
We drove by several years later, and the scene was the same....barn still there and so was the antique tractor.  Only the leaves had changed.

This 11x14" oil painting is done on masonite panel and finished with a light layer of varnish.

Now, the details.....when I receive payment notification, I will immediately refund $30.00 to your PayPal or credit card account, so your actual cost is $195. plus shipping.  To receive this discount, you must state on the order "WILD AND WACKY WEDNESDAY".  That is my clue to send you the rebate.  This offer expired at midnight PST March 20, 2014.

If you like this painting on sale, I hope you will pin it.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...