Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Art Sale, Mixed Media Collage, "Palm Forest" by Carol Schiff, 8x8"

Last spring, I was lucky enough to attend a Carol Nelson mixed media workshop.  This is one of the pieces I created.

Purchase here
100 minus 25. rebate

Carol is famous for her mixed media tree  works, so I was anxious to learn her technique.  This is a mixture of collage and painting.

As you know, it is WILD AND WACKY WEDNESDAY.  You can purchase this work until midnight PDT on Thursday April 3, 2014 and I will send you a rebate of $25.00 to your account.  You must write WILD AND WACKY on the order.  That is my signal  to send you the rebate.

Thursday is a very special day for me, as my husband and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary.  I won't tell you which anniversary but believe me....IT'S A BIG ONE!  So Happy Anniversary Jeff!

If you like this mixed media....please pin it!

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...