Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Raffle winner!!

The lucky winner of the raffle was Kim Zelna of Melbourne.  When I emailed her to tell her she had won, she replied that she was really surprised and very happy.  I stopped by today to deliver her gift basket and as you can see she was not the only one who was excited, in fact her furry friend was so excited that posing was out of the question and Kim was very gracious to let me snap this photo and post it


Kim Zelna
 




















Thanks again to everyone who stopped by and made the day so much fun.  For many of us this is the only chance we get to chat with old and new friends.  Your input and support is so important to all of us.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...