Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WILD AND WACKY WEDNESDAY, "A Perfect Summer Day" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" oil

When I see this painting, I always picture myself on a porch swing with a cool glass of lemonade and a good book.

Click here to purchase
$75 + shipping
What more could I ask for...sunlight, a bicycle, lots of flowers and plants and a beautiful view.  Heaven!

But, summer is almost gone and it's time for this painting to leave too.  Originally priced at $95.00 and marked down to $75.00, it's a bargain.  Today is Wild and Wacky Wednesday which means that today only, when you purchase this painting, I will immediately refund you $10.00 bringing your cost down to $65.00.  Now, that's  bargain!

To get the discount, you must write "Wild and Wacky Wednesday" on your order.  This offer expires at midnight Sept. 18, 2013.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...