Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hydrangea, 6x6 Oil by Carmen Beecher


I think this piece is what inspired me to paint a large floral painting (my "Dragonflower"). This hydrangea was like painting a big bouquet on a small canvas, and it was a lot harder than I expected. I have been very busy on my projects for our December Christmas Sale, but at some point I want to paint another large floral painting.

For those of you who have been asking about our annual Christmas Sale, it will be December 7. We will have many new creative surprises this year, and as usual, our original art at very affordable prices. Save the date!

Posted by Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...