Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Add a little whimsy...



Turn the corner and smile.... Glimpse some unexpected color... Give a boost to your creative energy

Yard art is capable of providing all of the above...and even more! Why not add some whimsy to your garden...we're taking ourselves much too seriously these days. Put some color back into your life! Sometimes I think we artists believe that if we are not painting something serious and meaningful, that is is of little value. A grin and a giggle are of great value in my book and I intend to share a few more of those with my art and its attitude this coming year. Will you join me?

Flower art is just one of the more whimisical items available for sale at the PIECES OF 8 Annual Holiday Show and Sale on December 8 from 9 am until 4 pm. At just $25.00 per structure you will want to plant your own blooming garden as well as pick up several for gifts. No two flowers alike!



BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

So far I have had the delight of teaching three workshops on how to make these crazy pieces of yard art. If you think you'd like to try your hand at building your own garden, come to our show
and sign up with me to receive notice of upcoming classes. It's an opportunity to "play," it's a no-fail way to tickle your creative juices. Absolutely no prior art experience necessary. Hope to see you there!

Saturday December 8, from 9 am until 4 pm, refreshments, free raffle for gift basket, gifts and more

3532 Samuel Place Melbourne Florida for more info call 321-604-1647

Cindy Michaud

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...