Saturday, August 4, 2012

Memory Lane

I just returned from a wonderful trip to New England for a class reunion and a dear friends annivserary. We got to stay with our old neighbors, just across the street from where we used to live and our kids grew up. The neighborhood has really changed but being at our friends felt just like we had never left.
On a beautiful, picture perfect New England day I asked my granddaughter to drive me around so I could take some photos of my favorite spots in Ipswich. I would love to share a few with you.












Riley and the screen porch beckon.













Sailing in Gloucester Harbor.













The marsh and Ipswich River, always beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...