I just returned from a lovely vacation in Maine, which included some plein air painting. This was the gate at our cottage.
This area was where we could pick vegetables or flowers, do yoga (rain or shine!), or paint with the resident artist, Judith Kinsman. Of course I chose to paint, and Judith was absolutely delightful. The place even provided easels.
Posted by Carmen
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas
I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...
-
Checking the Chicks 24 x 24, on salvaged tin ceiling tile unframed, ready to hang I'm having a little too much fun lately w...
-
I've just returned from a wonderful trip to the Everglades looking for Liguus Tree Snails. They're an inspiration for a project that...
-
My good friend Vincent Lamb is a wonderful nature photographer and I am a proud owner of a number of his fine photographs of Florida flora a...
Nice photos. I think I need to go there!
ReplyDeleteMaine is so beautiful and mysterious.
ReplyDelete