Saturday, August 20, 2011

TOUR EIFFEL, 11X14, ORIGINAL COLLAGE


I went to Paris this summer, with my friend and fellow artist, Donna.  It seems the right time to post my collage .  Donna and I have gotten interested in collage work and occasionally spend a few hours surrounded in piles of paper and glue. We came home from Paris with huge sacks full of "all things French" to incorporate into our collages.  But, life got in the way and so far we have been unable to give it a try.  Here's hoping that soon we will both get in a "collage frame of mind" and continue down the road of paste and paper.

There are some interesting papers in this piece, so I encourage you to enlarge the image.

Purchase here
$120
Carol Schiff Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...