Saturday, May 14, 2011

Photo Shoot

One of my favorite things to do is a photo shoot. Saying it that way makes it sound very exotic and professional instead of just saying walking around and taking pictures. Yesterday was a photo shoot day and Carol and I went to the old Eau Gallie area in Melbourne in the early a.m. and clicked away. It was great fun and just brought to mind what a beautiful and intersting area we live in. It was also wonderful to walk the neighborhoods and enjoy a bit of old Florida.

We got lots of great photos and hopefully lots of new paintings. Here is a small sampling of the many photos I took (thank heaven for digital cameras) you never know what paintings or collages will be inspired from these lovely images.


 
 



1 comment:

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...