Sunday, November 8, 2020

Something Fishy This Way Comes

by Kathy Garvey

I have been busy working on projects unrelated to art and in wanting to get back to it, explored my old online portfolios. I was surprised how many fish there were. I haven't done a fish in ages. Here are a few, all from 2010. 










I just noticed that they are all facing right! I also noticed they are all done in Photoshop and Illustrator which I have been trying to wean myself off of because of the monthly cost. But, these make me remember how much fun I have with them.

I hear Procreate is a much more affordable creative tool and it works on an Ipad. I've downloaded it and just need to learn it. And when I do, I could maybe point one to the left and see what happens! Perhaps there are more fish in my future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...