Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Throwback Collages

I have decided to do some collaging again.  I  have been away from it too long.  I looked at some of the older pieces I have done and a few of the most interesting were for a show we did at the King Center a few years ago called "Black and White and Red All Over",   It was great fun and interesting how everyone's thought process was so different.

Long Gone
11x14 Mixed Media

 This reminds me of all the things from the past that were so important and so vital but now are just abandoned and the people that might have used them.



My Word
18x24 Mixed Media

The written word what would our lives be without it.


Bell Buoy on a Foggy Night
8x24 Mixed Media
For some reason all I can think about when I see this is a foggy night on an imaginary red sea, full of strange creatures from another dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...