Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Rural Landscape Painting, Autumn Painting,Daily Painting, Palette Knife Painting, 11x14" Oil

A scene that is found everywhere, in my new state, North Carolina.  Maybe not everywhere, but, everywhere around here in the Asheville area.

We are just getting hints of fall.  A maple will have one red branch, while the rest of the tree is still green.  But I can sense that it WANTS to be red!


Purchase here

This is my first autumn as a resident in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and I am excited!





Hope your day is colorful, too!

Carol
www.CarolASchiff.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...