Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Photo Collage of a Beautiful Location

by Kathy Garvey


Valkaria Gardens Buddha
I like to collage favorite photos of a location in Photoshop.  I recently took a little tour through Valkaria Gardens in South Brevard.  The place is full of gorgeous bromeliads, orchids, succulents, palms and pots! They have pots! If nothing else, go for the pots!

Well, they also have some incredible large Buddha statues! The one shown at left stands over 8 feet tall!

I took lots of photos. Here are just a few to give you an idea of how beautiful the place is. Drop by with your camera for a treat.

Directions: 8205 Babcock St SE, Palm Bay, FL 32909
Head south on Babcock and keep going past the intersection of Malabar and Babcock. You'll soon pass over the interstate. Several miles further south you will see the gardens on your left.
They have a website: Valkaria Gardens

My favorite Buddha - over 8 ft. tall





Caterpillar Plant



Bat Flower!







3 comments:

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...