Saturday, February 3, 2018

Bye Bye LIonfish

Do you have a piece you have done that you really love.  Something that is somehow a little special, maybe even so special you hope no one buys it?  And, if no one buys it for long enough you can keep it? 
My little collage Lionfish was just like that.  I don't know what it was but I just loved it.  I loved planning it, creating it, looking at it, showing it off and having it in the house.  I was very sad to see it go and I may have not let it go if a special person hadn't asked to buy it.  So, even though I did not want to sell it I did part with it as a gift because I knew the person who wanted it loved it as much as I did.  Besides he is residing in The Keys!!


Lionfish


donnavinesart.etsy.com
donnavinesart.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...