* Carmen Beecher * Cindy Michaud * Carol Schiff * Denette Schweikert * Donna Vines * Mary Warnick * Kathy Garvey *Fay Picardi * Jean Thomas

Thursday, December 24, 2015

"Blue Heron" 12x12", SOLD

This is my third time painting this scene and each painting is very different than the others.  My latest effort is here:

SOLD
Painted with a palette knife and a technique I have developed which i like to call Color Weaving.  It gives lots of texture to the painting.

SOLD
The second effort was several years ago, a small 5x7" in a vaguely abstract style.

The first time I painted this bird was many years ago in pastel....................



SOLD
It is very interesting to see which direction you painting goes over the years. I recently read about a man who took a photo of his daughter every week of her life.  Now he has a unique record. I think I will take a cue from him and  paint this again in a few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment