* Carmen Beecher * Cindy Michaud * Carol Schiff * Denette Schweikert * Donna Vines * Mary Warnick * Kathy Garvey *Fay Picardi * Jean Thomas

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Little Pieces

Today we only had two of the Pieces in attendance, Donna and Mary. It was sooo quiet but both Mary and myself got a lot done, we were very happy at the end of the day.
I was working in oils. I did a marsh scene with a big sky.  I am practicing my skies and really trying to work on values and getting my under painting right.  As you can see I started off with my darks then went to my lightest lights.  I did not quite finish the painting but I got a lot more than done than usual.
Mary was working in watercolors on a large, complicated piece with lots of activity and reflections.  As you can see she made some real progress.





 
 


 














No comments:

Post a Comment