Friday, May 22, 2015

Eye of the Eagle, 6x6 Acrylic Abstract Art on Canvas Panel, Red, White and Blue

SOLD


I posted this abstract today because it has a patriotic flair and it fits my subject for the day. My friend, the talented poet JoAnna O'Keefe, has written a wonderful poem called America at the Crossroads. It speaks to what is happening today in our country and both the lyrics and the music are poignant and beautiful. I first heard it when I was with a large group of people, and everyone there was visibly moved, as would be anyone who has an ounce of patriotism.

To hear a snippet of the song or to purchase it, go to this link: America at the Crossroads

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...