Monday, December 1, 2014

Pumpkin Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Pumpkins in the Window" by Carol Schiff, 6x12" Oil on Linen

It's a little late for a pumpkin painting, but never the less, here it is....
purchase here
110 + shipping


I painted this back in October, but it is just now getting posted.  It has been an especially hectic season for me.




 I do love the beautiful texture of painting on linen.

If you have an art lover on your gift list, consider a gift certificate from my Etsy site.  If you don't see one in the amount you are looking for, just contact me and I will do a special listing for you.



Happy Shopping!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...