Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Can you guess?

I have an itch to do some more collageing and have been organizing my supplies and checking out some collage websites.  While I was browsing I thought about a project we had done a few years ago with a local quilting group.  We each teamed up with a quilter and did a piece to correspond with their theme and quilt.  My quilter did a Christmas piece so I had to come up with something using her theme and colors.  Instead of painting I decided to do a collage,  somehow it felt more quilt like.  I did this piece and I still have it hanging in my living room.  I always loved the colors and the subject, I really like round things.  See if you can guess what it is....no hints.
Donna Vines

What am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...