Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fruit Still Life, Kitchen Decor, "Breakfast Berries" by Carol Schiff, 8x8" Oil

I love bacon and eggs, but some days, I crave a big bowl of berries.  That is what I was thinking about when I painted this fruit still life.

Purchase here
125 + shipping
We are so fortunate to have wonderful fresh produce available year round in our markets.  I know local is better, but given the choice of blueberries  one month of the year, or all year, I know what I will choose.

In this set up, I piled them high in my favorite pottery berry bowl.  I took it all to my Monday morning painting group and set it under the spotlight.  We all painted the same set up and it is always fun to view the setting from another view and to see how others paint it.  On some days simple is better!



FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
FIND ME ON ETSY
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...