Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Painting at the Guild continues


The Pieces of 8 spent another awesome Monday painting at the Guild. What a wonderful, exciting place for artists to work. We're surrounded by easels, benches, props and the incredible work of other artists. 

We thoroughly enjoy the time together. And, yes, everyone is still "doing their own thing." For a change, instead of just posting a single picture of each person's activity, I put the first picture I took of someone working together with the last picture of that person for the session.  I know the pictures are small, but if you click on a picture, it will show a larger view. 



Not all of my pictures turned out, so I didn't get everyone's progress, but there's always next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...