Sunday, February 28, 2021

February Challenge for Valentine's Day: Love

The challenge for this month is to use the word "Love" in whatever decorative way we choose.

* * * * *

 

 Carmen's Entry:
I decided that in these strange and dangerous times that I would put a message in my "Love."

carmen beecher.com

* * * * *

Kathy's Entries


I had my sketchbook handy during a slow time at the Robot Love exhibit and doodled a few ideas and have just been using those to play around with different media. But, more importantly, to force myself to use my new laptop and all the newest versions of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Just a few ideas for our challenge...

First one I tried watercolor with Elegant Writer Pen

Second try with Micron Pen and Markers

Third try with my CS6 Adobe Illustrator (it's going to be hard to give it up!)

Fourth try, channeling Peter Max in the newest CC version of Illustrator
playing with it's new gradient options.

******

Jean's Idea

Tried my hand at Procreate. This was fun to play with the pen tool?
Hug the one you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...