Wednesday, June 24, 2020

30 Faces in 30 Days: Day 30

This is my last drawing, number 30, and for some reason, it was the hardest one. I thought I'd finish with the iconic Bob Dylan, whose timeless song, Blowing in the Wind, is so meaningful today, even though it was written 58 years ago.


Yes, how many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky?
Yes, and how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?

Yes, and how many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
The answer is blowing in the wind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...