Sunday, October 28, 2018

Mountain Farm

Now for something a little different.  I really do love all kinds of art and all kinds of paintings on all kinds of mediums.  I especially like paintings that look different.  They are usually of ordinary things but just a little off because of the what materials are used or what they are painted on.
I wanted to do a farm scene but I wanted it to look muted and use almost dull colors.  I think I did that with this 9x12 oil but as you see I had to put a touch of some color in there!!
This is a farm nestled in a "holla" ? in North Carolina.
Donna

Mountain Farm


I couldn't help it!!!

donnavinesart.blogspot.com
donnavinesart.Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...