Saturday, September 29, 2018


I was lucky enough to be in New England recently and had a chance to go apple picking!!  I had not been in many years but there is nothing like a 70 degree day in the fall with the leaves just starting to change and a gaggle of three year olds to get you out there.  Not only was the day delicious but so was the cider and cider doughnuts.
I took lots of photos and hope to do several paintings from today but in the meantime I have this sweet little apple painting to remind me of the day.

Apples all in a row


donnavinesart.etsy.com
donnavinesart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...