Monday, May 28, 2018

Same Photo, Different Trip through Photoshop

On a recent trip to Huntley Meadows in Virginia, the geese were posing for photographers with awesome cameras - the ones with giant lenses that make you wish you could see what they see.


I just had my little Fuji XP 120 but I liked this photo for the rippled water and the beautiful reeds in the background.

I took it through Photoshop once using some textured brushes to make it look more like a sketch.


And then again by merging it with the colorful trees bordering the pond.


They will both work when printed to cards, and my little camera takes perfect images for working in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...