Saturday, April 14, 2018

Wildflower Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Floral Landscape, 6x8" Oil on Panel

Today's painting is a memory of last summer.

Purchase here

As I was painting, looking out my window at a cold, gray day, with snow spitting now and then, I REALLY wanted to remember last summer!  Did I question my decision to leave the beaches of Florida, for the the mountains of North Carolina?    You betcha!



But, then I reminded myself.....life is all about choices.  I don't care for cold weather, but I enjoy bundling up in warm sweaters and furry boots.  After 40 years in Florida, I look forward to the change of scenery and seasons.

No, I won't miss the sweltering summers and fury of hurricanes.  I look forward to spending the winter months on the beaches....the best of both worlds.

Find beauty and peace wherever you can.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Carol
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...