Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Love in Paris, 8x10 Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel



We were stuck in traffic on the Seine and I looked out the window and saw this couple kissing. Actually, she was kissing him on the nose. What could be more romantic than a kiss in Paris, even if it's on the nose? 

I had Valentine's Day in mind when I painted this. As a gift, may I point out that it's not fattening and it won't wilt.

The same day I was painting this, someone forwarded one of those emails with interesting photos. Included was the picture below, which fit right in with my painting:


Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...