Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Rural Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "The Way Home" by Carol Schiff, 6x6x1.5" Oil

A few weeks ago, I posted a small rural painting of the North Carolina road I walk almost daily.  Today I am posting a companion piece.

purchase here
100 + shipping

I was in awe of the beauty of the area, with trees forming a canopy over the road and sunlight streaming through.

This small painting is on 6x6x1.5" gallery wrap canvas with the sides painted, allowing it to be hung framed or unframe.

You can find the companion piece here:

detail



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...