Saturday, May 17, 2014
The Kayakers, 16x20 Original Oil Painting by Carmen Beecher
Just finished this commission. I made a little slideshow of my work in progress. In retrospect I wish I had cropped it, but I'm now too lazy (busy) to redo it. To view the slideshow, which is very short, click on our Pieces of 8 Facebook page at right.
Carmen
Labels:
boat painting,
carmen beecher,
crescent lake,
fine art on canvas,
kayak,
lake,
marine art,
oil painting
Location:
Satellite Beach, FL 32937, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas
I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...
-
Checking the Chicks 24 x 24, on salvaged tin ceiling tile unframed, ready to hang I'm having a little too much fun lately w...
-
I've just returned from a wonderful trip to the Everglades looking for Liguus Tree Snails. They're an inspiration for a project that...
-
My good friend Vincent Lamb is a wonderful nature photographer and I am a proud owner of a number of his fine photographs of Florida flora a...

No comments:
Post a Comment