Saturday, January 4, 2014
Fancy Feathers, 5x7 Pen and Ink Drawing by Carmen Beecher
Labels:
art on paper,
bird,
black and white,
fantasy,
feathers,
fowl,
funny,
illustration,
ink on paper,
pen and ink,
zentangle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas
I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...
-
Checking the Chicks 24 x 24, on salvaged tin ceiling tile unframed, ready to hang I'm having a little too much fun lately w...
-
I've just returned from a wonderful trip to the Everglades looking for Liguus Tree Snails. They're an inspiration for a project that...
-
My good friend Vincent Lamb is a wonderful nature photographer and I am a proud owner of a number of his fine photographs of Florida flora a...


No comments:
Post a Comment