I did this drawing of my granddaughter years ago, and now she is studying Biomedical and Chemical Engineering at Vanderbilt. Time flies! This sweet little baby grew into a sweet, smart and accomplished grownup and we are all very proud of her.
posted by Carmen Beecher
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Baby Rachel, 6x6 Graphite Drawing by Carmen Beecher
Labels:
baby,
baby portrait,
daddy's girl,
drawing,
graphite,
hugs,
infant,
pencil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas
I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...
-
Checking the Chicks 24 x 24, on salvaged tin ceiling tile unframed, ready to hang I'm having a little too much fun lately w...
-
I've just returned from a wonderful trip to the Everglades looking for Liguus Tree Snails. They're an inspiration for a project that...
-
My good friend Vincent Lamb is a wonderful nature photographer and I am a proud owner of a number of his fine photographs of Florida flora a...

No comments:
Post a Comment