Saturday, July 31, 2010
Mary's Cheesecake, 5x7
This is my version of Mary's cheesecake. This is one time that I had no problem stopping painting; the more I looked at it, the more I wanted to eat it, so I did. Yum. Mary is a Baker Extraordinaire. --Carmen
Labels:
blueberry,
cheesecake,
daily painting,
food,
kitchen,
purple,
still life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas
I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...
-
Checking the Chicks 24 x 24, on salvaged tin ceiling tile unframed, ready to hang I'm having a little too much fun lately w...
-
I've just returned from a wonderful trip to the Everglades looking for Liguus Tree Snails. They're an inspiration for a project that...
-
My good friend Vincent Lamb is a wonderful nature photographer and I am a proud owner of a number of his fine photographs of Florida flora a...

No comments:
Post a Comment