Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Beautiful flowers of North Carolina

Last month we were enjoying our condo in North Carolina, trying to get it ready for visits from family and friends.  It is so beautiful here during at least three of the four seasons.  I have not been here in winter and cannot speak to that, although I imagine the snow covered mountains would be a sight to behold.

On this trip, there are flowers blooming everywhere.  Each morning, I set out for a walk, with my trusty camera in hand.  Come along with me.......

A garden of hosta
Calla Lily
Rose abound!
Begonia
A cute little playhouse, or maybe a gardening shed?
Sit for a moment and enjoy the scenery.
Mountains surround the area,
Who knew day lilies grown wild?
I love purple flowers.  Do you know their name?




My goal is to interpret many of these scenes in oil in the comming months




Thanks for reading my blog today.





www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...