Thursday, October 23, 2014

Away, Away

Well here it is the end of October and finally it seems like we will all be back in town again.  This has been one of those years for The Pieces.  We have all seemed to be involved in lots of traveling, either for pleasure or family, and had some surgeries, either us or family, thrown in.
While I am getting ready for the painter and getting ready for our annual art sale December 5th/6th I have some across some pieces that seem to fit the mood.  One of them is this little collage I did last year when so many of us were away. 
This piece reminds me of wind in your hair road trips back in the day.  I took this photo really close so you could see the collage paper is old maps and travel stickers.
Donna Vines


zoom, zoom, zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballard Park, Original Oil on Canvas

  I had not painted outside in two years, so this was quite a challenge. It was one of those paintings I had to improve upon in the studio. ...